Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

What I got from Bakasyunan

was LBM!

Oh well, to be honest, I'm not sure where I got it but I'm pretty sure it's from that weekend (May 4-5). It might be the water I drank in the resort, or the food, or the lunch we ate in Antipolo church, or from too much kasoys and kalamay, or from the buko fruit I bought in the market. Too much possibilities. But I was able to go to work the next Monday, reluctantly, because my stomach was rumbling every minute. True enough, I flushed out twice in my 9-hour stay. Dyahe! When D and I reached home, the first thing I did was lie down. I was so weak. When D went up our room to check me, he said I was hot so he initiated to cook dinner so I can drink meds. Sweet! He cooked beef noodles, for the first time since we got married. Hooray! The next day, I was still pooping water so I decided to skip work but D can't. It was the first time I wasn't able to prepare something (breakfast or baon) for him. From our room, I can hear him prepare and eat his own meal (cereal lang naman!). So heartbreaking! Every now and then he sent texts checking on me. By 6pm, he was already home with my meds. I only requested for Gatorade since I didn't want to drink any meds yet. Instead he brought me a 1L bottle of Gatorade, a bunch of biogesic, alaxan and diatabs. Quite resourceful! So although, he left me at home again to meet a friend, I still found it very sweet coming from him who admittedly says he's not the showy type.

The next day, I woke up feeling well rested. My stomach still rumbled but at least there's no urgency anymore to poop. So off to work! I just equipped myself with these-

I was also able to browse the photos from our teambuilding. We held it at Bakasyunan Resort and Conference Center up in Tanay (not the one in Zambales). I'll just sent out an early apology because the pictures I'm about to post are all unedited. For some reasons, Photoshop is not allowed in out office anymore. Anyway, here's my favorite shots -


Of all the games we did, the water thingy was my favorite. I get to do nothing but sit and wait for the water to pour on me. So lazy! haha! 

The habulan-and-hablutan-ng-papel-sa-likod portion was just ok with me. My strategy was just to stay in the corner so no one will notice me. But I guess I became too careless, so my paper was grabbed by someone without me seeing him coming. Aww! But apparently that turned out to be a blessing in disguise because if I still have my paper I surely will be in this battle - 

I'm not sporty, so I hated the obstacle most. Good thing I was only tasked to do this -

But there were some who were manly enough to try those hard obstacles. But my favorite was Philline. Look at her shot here. Guess which part of her body I envy most?

But the inevitable came! The bruise, I was so keen not to have this year, came during another round of obstacle. The choice was between jumping and crawling, I chose the later. If you can't visualize what I'm talking about, check this out -

That was Anna from Blue Team. Imagine we have to crawl, then stand up then go over the log, then crawl again. Three freaking times! That's where I got my bruise! Oh well at least this year it's self-inflicted and not from someone else. hehe

True to my prediction, we ranked last. All of us in the team were not competitive enough as compared to the other teams. But it's ok, sabi nga ni Anne - 'Di naman natin kailangan manalo'. So I guess ok lang sa team. :) But I still wished we were able to try the Mudslide or the Earth Ball. This group did -

Anyway, even if we didn't, I'm still happy. Why not if I got to take a picture with my favorite letter!


For the Review part - 

FOOD: So-so
ROOMS: Good! (Private Room for 4). Just add more channels on the cable TV please!
POOL: Good! There's 2!
AMENITIES: Good! If only they don't charge on everything, I'll be glad to give them higher points. But they're charging even the billiards table? Argh
LOCATION: Very peaceful! They make use of the incline factor to maximize everything and to make it unique. But it was so tiring to climb back to the dining area. I hope all the elderly people choose rooms in the higher part, if not, aww ayos ang buto-buto!

If you're interested, Give Baby Rothe a call - 


Wondering if I'll still be around to join TB next year :P,
Yosh



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...