Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

Sick!


This is me inhaling through my mouth. My nose are blocked with unexplainable mucus as of this moment. You might wonder why I described it as unexplainable. It's because I feel the mucus inside but I'm secreeting nothing. But sometimes a clear water like liquid will just drip down (do you know 'onse'?). Yikes! Not a very pleasant thought, I know! But I hope you already grasp the idea. 

I went to the office this morning but took the half day off. Now I'm enjoying the warm temperature at home. Argh I guess the aircon in the office made my condition worse. 

Anyway, I'll just take a rest now. Tomorrow is another day. It's the start of my new project, can't afford to be sick anymore. 


Wish me well guys, 
Yosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...