Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

5th Year in IT

Time flies. And it flies FAST. Today I'm celebrating my 5th year in the IT industry. I can still clearly recall my emotions that day - NERVOUS. I came in not as a fresh grad but as a career shifter. I spent 1 1/2 years after graduation in the semiconductor industry but practicality dawned on me that I decided to try my luck in a higher paying job. I entered Accenture with a fresh attitude matching the excited faces of my mostly fresh grad batchmates.

7 out of 10 already left (including me). The remaining 3 are celebrating their 5th year also, that being an Accenture employee. Wuhooo SPF! 

I learned a lot for the past five years. Not only technically but emotionally as well. Right now I can say that I already achieved a lot and i have exceeded my own expectations. But I admit I have more to learn and change as well. 

My greatest dream now is to retire early so expect a more fierceful me in the years to come. 


Til my next anniv post, 
Yosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...