Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Oh my Sitti :(

I always wanted Sitti Navarro to sing at my wedding - for some sentimental reasons (i discussed this in my earlier posts)
But now, I'm sure we cannot afford her. Sadness.

I received a call from Backroom (her handler) about her rates. My jaw dropped (literally) as she told me Sitti's rate. I have no idea that getting a famous wedding singer will cost us a fortune.

To give you an idea, the price is half our wedding budget. For 10 songs with live band. So we're talking about 6 digits.

We do not have that much budget. Plus we prefer to splurge on other things - like life after marriage?

So as much D and I wanted her, we really cannot afford her.
So it's confirmed - Sitti is only our Nice to Have but will Never Have :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...