Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

our colors! :)

This is pretty obvious. :)

Everyone who knows D will expect something yellow as our color motif. It's his favorite color, trademark color as I must say. I will not deny him that liberty.
Besides, I can associate yellow to some of my favorites also - like bananas!
I super love bananas- any variants!

The bottleneck comes with finding the other color. Something that will complement yellow.
Our first choice goes with Black - somewhat like Yellow-Black-White tandem.
But I noticed that it is so popular already, i don't want something like that.
AND it is UST's colors! D is from UST so he really liked the idea.
I like it also, BUT, i'm from PUP. I will not bow down to UST. hehehehehe :P

I thought of Dark Blue.
And Gray.

But this one color caught my attention more - chocolate brown!
Why? I used to tease D about his complexion. He's so dark kasi, he's almost like dark chocolate.
I sometimes make lambing to him, like saying my bitter-sweet dark chocolate! :)

Also, his motorcycle's name is Choco Banana!
We have this hobby of naming his vehicles, his then new Honda CB110 hasn't got plates yet so we named him Choco Banana. nice eh? :P

I just added white for extra touches. So that's it.

Our theme is Choco-Banana.
And our colors are Pure White-Banana Yellow-Dark Chocolate Brown! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...