Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Wedding Gown Inspiration

I was never thin. I sometimes blame my genes, but as years pass by I learned to accept my figure.
That is the exact reason why I find it so hard to choose my wedding gown design.
I surely cannot afford Veluz, so goodbye leave-it-to-me-i-know-what-will-suit-your-body-type designer.
So now i fully depend on my friend Google. sad.
I once considered looking for a couturier in Divi. But after seeing Ate Lani's hardships of dealing with one of them, I was strongly discouraged.

Now, I am torn in getting another Divi couturier (someone endorsed in w@w) or someone with established name but not highly priced like Boy Kastner.
I still have time to think and i'll use every single minute of it.

BTW, I super love my friend Baives' wedding gown.

I love the skirt - somewhat frou frou. I might choose a little less crowded on the upper part to avoid making myself much smaller.
And i have to do something to somehow cover a part of my shoulders. Im sure SSA will not allow tube tops.

This is so hard. aww

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...