Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

w@w proud

The moment I got engaged, I told one of my closest friend about my plans. And she introduced me to Sis Miles' wedsite. Miles is her ex-project mate from our ex-company. hehe. She talks a lot about w@w in her wedsite so I got curious. I clicked the link and voila! i want to get in that community.


I started as a lurker. I post sometimes, but im not active though. Maybe due to some depression of not finding my perfect church and reception.
I just started to get active when I booked my first essentials - church and reception nga.
Im happy and excited and I want to share it to my sisses who has been a great help in my decision-making.

I haven't got my w@w tag yet. That is my target now (and i know i'll get it soon :P).
For me, it is not just for the discounts. It's more of like a souvenir of my nerve-wrecking preps and the sisterhood.

I sooooo love w@w. I'm not only learning and sharing wedding ideas, i'm also earning friends. lots of them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...