Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Nice To Have: Sitti Navarro

The Bossanova Queen, Sitti Navarro has played a big part in my engagement. She sang for me as D did his proposal. So sweet. :)
And I would really love to have her sing all the way to my wedding. Imagine her sweet voice entertaining my guests as they feast on Enderun's buffet. Ahhh heaven...

captured Sitti's emotion
She said yes when I asked her if she sings at wedding, but I haven't inquired officially to her handlers. Afraid of the rates ehrr? :P
I'm not sure yet if we can afford her. So for now, she is a Nice To Have..

2 comments:

  1. cool!! btw, how much is her TF for singing during your engagement? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! afaik there was no TF. Well, I guess it is her usual gig so my bf didn't actually hire her. He just asked her if she can do him a favor, after all it will not interfere with her song number (just 3-5 minutes top).
      You can call her handler - Backroom Inc to be sure. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...