Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Keeping Up With Yosh: What's New?

So after the very eventful holiday, what happened next? There's a lot! Both happy and sad.

I got back to reading. Which for me is very therapeutic. The last book I read was this.

Since we're on the topic of reading. A lot. I've acquired a very valuable possession. Nothing can stop me from reading now. Even darkness!

But sometimes food stops me. Hahaha! Especially those new to my taste buds. This one was very intriguing for me. I was more intrigued by what my body disposed a few hours after eating it.

There's also that famous churros. For the longest time, I loved Dulcinea's. I've been trying to try this but the line's always long. Now I did.

I've rediscovered one of my favorite childhood snacks. And past time too! Why? I like to open it all first before eating. Like this -

TV also distracts me sometimes. Especially when San Miguel (my all-time favorite PBA Team) was in the championship.

It's not always happy also. I have to let go some things. Like the picture above. I still can't get over Dondon transferring to another team. Also my camera.

Our team at work also has to transfer to another building. I'm missing the view big time now.

I accompanied my sister to my old high school when she took her entrance exam. Bittersweet memories.

I got these souvenirs from an officemate that was sent to Paris. I worked hard to get that award but still someone else is always better. But it's ok, she deserved it.

I'm ok. Nothing retail therapy can't handle. I bought myself my first designer perfume. It is worth every centavo.

The husband also bought me a new helmet. I personally chose the design. Isn't this the cutest thing ever?!

Looking forward, I think my July 31st will be awesome.

Oha-oha! Achieved na ba ang #feedgoals? Practice pa more no? So that's about it. How about you? What's new?


Finally updated,
Yosh


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...