Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Keeping Up With Yosh: Holidays 2015

What's up guys? Well, for me, LIFE HAPPENED. I have so many things to do for the past months that I lost time blogging. It's not that nothing special happened. Ayy te sobrang dami! It's just that they happened too fast na I decided to just enjoy the moments.

Anyhoo, like I said, Social Media has always been there for me to save the memories. Like ngayon, Facebook has this Timehop stuff na where you can see what you posted for that same date a few years back. Kaya lang, along with FB's innovations, dumadami din ang nega stuff. And yes, that includes nega people. Hindi ako artista pero the line "People will always have something to say" is very true for me. So as much as possible, I try to avoid FB. Only when, I wanted my family to see certain stuff, that's when I use FB. With my absence naman in FB, you can hear from me more often on Instagram. I like that app better. Maybe because konti lang ang tao. Dunno. But still there's this restriction of #feedgoals on IG. Parang most of the people I follow have nice pictures, like they are using flat-lay technique every time. I like that! So sometimes, if I find a picture not suitable for IG, I post it on FB. And vice-versa also. Siguro I should post it here na lang? Nice nice! But first, let me update this.

There's a bunch of stuff that happened since my last post. I will try to update you with all the interesting things na lang ha? I initially planned to keep it in one post na lang. But maaaann, Holidays 2015 deserved a separate post. Just a note though, this will be picture heavy so you know what to do.

The first reminder of the upcoming holidays for me was our office decor. As usual, #award #kabog


Then, as always, our company's party happened on the first week of December. Nothing much, just dolled-up a little.

If there's company party, there's team party. This one was more intimate.


Of course, the yearly Christmas party with the girlfriends. This time, with our long-lost friend Ed and his family. Then, Ayala Triangle and Policarpio Christmas Village after!


Papahuli ba naman my baby Teradata Cares? Shempre, No! We had this yearly Christmas party for the children of Cancer Warriors Foundation.

Oohh, not Christmas related, but D's bestman got married also last December.

Ok, back to the topic. Last year, I wanted to take our family's (meaning D and I) Christmas together a notch higher. How? Ohh we've done a lot of new things!

Pinoy Christmas ba kamo? Di mawawala ang Christmas tree jan! Last year, we splurge on an 8-foot tree! Wooow!


Saw those gifts under the tree? Yup, the wrapping were all personalized by me!

Just some little stuff for our families, inaanaks, friends and Ninongs/Ninangs. By the way, this is worth sharing, I found a supplier of personalized chopping boards. Ang shala!

We have Christmas decor on the table too!

As for Noche Buena, nothing much. We started a tradition where we will not be going to anyone's house and just stay at our home. So a little table setting should be in place:

Before that pala, our tradition requires picture taking by the tree and hot chocolate while watching Christmas movies. So here's goes:



Next year, we will have our complete family picture. Jahe lang D and I's pic kasi haggard ako sa pagluluto. Hehe. But before Christmas ends, a gift from the hubster. Christmas and Anniv gift in one na daw yan. Ok lang! Hahaha!

Come Christmas morning, we went to D's sister's house to celebrate with them naman. Then after Christmas, we went up to Baguio to celebrate D and I's wedding anniversary and my sister's 11th birthday. We had fun! Look!

Snow at the Baguio Country Club Christmas Village:



I'm a fan of Lizquen's Forevermore. This made me super happy:

Once of my fave fruits, in a different form now:

Christmas is for Jesus Christ. Christ is Love. A proof that love exists, no matter who or what you are:

New Year's Eve, we celebrated it naman at D's house in Pasig. No decent picture kasi umuulan. But it was fun because we were 'almost' complete:

January 1 mornings are always for my Lola's side of the family:

So that's it for the Talattad Holidays 2015. :)


Missing holidays,
Yosh


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...