Pages

Monday, March 7, 2016

Firsts of Summer

Would you believe that I have not set foot on a beach last year? Not even a dip or a mere sight! Grabe noh? This year, I promised myself that I will have as many beach trips as I can. Thus, the early summer get-away!

Last weekend, my friends, D and I went to Stilts Calatagan to celebrate Lara's birthday. We only stayed for a day tour since my Christian friends have Sunday service.

Everything about that place is awesome! And no, I am not paid to say this. I can spend hours telling you stories but to summarize, here's what I liked -
- The staff are courteous
- The place is clean (I have not seen a single trash)
- The service is awesome. Everytime you order something, it will always come with service water. We ordered Sinigang for lunch and it automatically came with service cups for the soup. It came with 4 sets of little saucers with calamansi and chili too! In other resorts, you will have to request for that pa. Nice nice!
- The open huts (for day tours) have privacy blinds (or something to block off the sun maybe), electric outlet, electric fan and cabinet with lock. When D opened the cabinet, there was a spoiled pansit inside. When we're having lunch in the restaurant, we told the waiter about it. When we get back to the hut, it's gone! Talk about fast service here!
- The food are awesome! Not bad for its price
- This resort is pet-friendly. We saw a group holding one dog each. So cute!
- You can't just walk around in the Stilts area. I found this very considerate to the people renting the rooms. Hey, of course, you don't want to be disturb by other guests. After all, your room is not that cheap.
- The (public) restrooms are clean! The toilets come with tissue (with backup). The shower/changing rooms have areas where you can hang your clothes! Not all resorts have that.

What I don't like -
- The water tends to get too shallow. Oh well, that's nature. But the water in this area is almost always low-tide.
- We saw a sea snake. It's just small but it's still a snake! Hahaha!

Now for the pictures -







You need to have true friends in your lifetime. But you just need a few, just as long as they are true. It is always nice to be with the crowd that can accept your every action. Those people who listen and never judge are the people you should keep in your life forever. I'm just lucky I found them. 

Well, them, aside from D of course and my family. Yesterday, my family also had our yearly outing. Unfortunately, I do not have decent pictures of us since I already sold my DSLR. Maybe I should get a monopod na lang no? Anyhoo, here's one of the very few phone pictures I took. I think Barbie enjoyed yesterday. Hehehe


Ready for more,
Yosh


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...