Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

Clear and pastels for J&R

Wedding alert! It's tomorrow! <3

D's college friends, Ramon and Joedith will tie the knot tomorrow. They are one of D's favorite couple friends so I offered to make their wedding cord also. Joeds was too happy when I asked her. Here's them now. So full of love.

And here's the cord I made for them -

It's clear with a touch of pastels. Their motif is pastels of any color daw. As in their entourage will wear different colored pastel dresses. Cool! I do not want naman their cord to be techni-colored so I decided to use clear beads then accent na lang ung pastels. Nag-work naman sya I think. You be the judge. :)

Here's my packaging. Bote sya ng Clara O'le Strawberry Jam. O diba bonggels? :P

Unfortunately for us, we cannot attend because my hubby chose work first. Aww. But I do hope they'll like it.

With so much love,
Yosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...