Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

See you in dog heaven, Didith

So one day you are crying and then someone ask, "Why?"
And then you told her, "My dog died."
And she replied, "Parang yun lang..."

Dang!! At that moment I just want to punch her face. Pero pinigilan ko na lang. Kawawa lang sya. Only a dog lover will understand. And unfortunately for me, konti lang kami.

It's been a week already. It's only now na nakayanan ko na isulat. Nakakalungkot pala. I came to a point that I question myself. Am I a bad amo? Nagkulang ba ako? It's our practice sana because we are planning to start a family already but then we failed dahil nadeds si Didith. So will our baby not live din? Aww

This "was" Didith a day before she died. Sobrang payat na nya. Ang super yellow. The vet said she had liver disease and we cannot save her anymore. That night, I told her to sleep na if she's already tired. And parang hinintay lang nya yung words ko. The next morning, she never woke up na. I didn't take a picture of her in her "sleep" na. I want to remember her alive. This picture is not exactly the kind of aliveness I want to remember of her, but at least she looks sweet here. 


Hay so many bad thoughts. I just hope I'll get over this soon. Please pray for Didith and for me.

Hoping to see my Didith in heaven,
Yosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...