Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

#Darnzat30

Aloha guys! Here I am again! Hahaha! I've been busy. As always. Mejo nakaluwag-luwag lang today. Ok, without further ado, I'd like to share with you my D's 30th birthday bash. :)

Some history - A week before his birthday, he was sent by his company to Subic for a week-long project. It was a perfect timing because I can plan his "surprise" birthday with ease. I was able to contact his friends without me worrying that he might be looking behind my back. Yay! I just told him na no matter what, he should get home on Sunday. I was a little worried kasi na baka mag-extend ang stay nya sa Subic. Good thing was he were able to come home on time.

Come Sunday morning, June 29, while we were having breakfast, I asked him if he already invited his friends. Hindi pa daw! Actually, style ko lang yun para di nya mahalata na I planned something and I invited his friends na. Basta what I told him was I already invited his family and rider friends, as to his other friends he should be the one to invite na. Then later in the morning, while we were at the mall, his officemate Ajhie informed me na that D invited them to our house. Yes guys, what D knew was that we will be having his birthday at our house! Hahaha! Ajhie replied na super short notice naman nyan and she might not come.

So we just ate at the mall, bought some stuff and bought his work phone. At around 2:30 pm, I was a little bit worried na of the time. I told him that we need to leave already because we will be picking up the pansit (which was his handa kunyari) at some pansiteria in Taytay. He can't understand naturally why nagmamadali ako since ipipickup lang naman ang pansit, it can wait daw. Noooo!! His party was supposed to start at 3pm. By around 3:30, the guests were complete na daw sa venue and they were texting me already because the crew were looking for us! My gulay! Buti na lang naconvince ko rin si D na we should go na. And then another issue, we cannot find a decent parking. I just asked him to park in the bangketa and ayaw nya iwan dun ang car nya! I told him ok na yan, we have to go na dahil di ko kaya buhatin ang mga pansit magisa. So he followed me but I knew galit sya. So when we entered his party venue, nakasimangot talaga ang lolo nyo. But upon seeing his friends he smile na. Feeling ko naman worth it naman lahat. <3

Wonder where he celebrated his birthday? It was his 30th, some age special, there's no other place than here -

Jollibee! His forever favorite fastfood chain! Read my caption, it's so fitting. :) And of course, mawawala ba naman to? Lookie, my two favorite mascots -

I chose Jollibee Taytay Bayan since fully-booked na sa Taytay Uptown. Mas bet ko sana dun since may parking. Sa Taytay Bayan kasi no parking for cars, motorcycle only. So we parked na lang sa may simbahan na area. Going back, masaya naman ang party for me. Mejo bitin lang sa oras because we were able to start parang around 4 pm na and the party was until 5 pm lang. So we just had 3 games and then eating time and then Jollibee mascot appearance na. Anyway, short but sweet naman. The party hosts were cool. The food were (as always) very good. What I didn't like about them was I specifically asked for all yellow balloons. I even signed a request form but on the day of the party hindi sya nasunod. Eeerrr! Anyway, anjan na yan e, might as well be happy about it na lang.

His officemates were the only group who went to our house na. So more singing at eating!
Oohh I forgot to mention, his family weren't able to attend the party because Mama Nitz got dizzy on the way. Kaya wala syang cake blowing na naganap sa Jabi! I asked Ate Lani kasi to bring cake. But of course, di naman makukumpleto ang birthday kung walang family. So the next day, on his actual birthday which is June 30, we went to Pasig so he can celebrate his natal day with who else but the one who gave birth to him!

After that, shempre dapat may time kami for each other. Since we were full already (Thanks to the yummy patatim of Mama Nitz), we decided to look for a dessert place na lang. We found Poco Deli in Kapitolyo. Ok daw ang all-natural ice cream dun.

So how was it? Hmmm masarap pero pricey! See that two small tubs there? The Pistachio is 170php and the Gorgonzola is 140php. In fairview, masarap naman talaga sila. Specially the pistachio. Very natural talaga ang taste. The gorgonzola I like kasi I'm a big fan of cheese but maybe to some it's a bit shocking. It tastes like blue cheese. O gets nyo na? Di ba maraming ayaw ng blue cheese? But I lurrveee it!

Anyhoo, that caps off D's 30th birthday bash. He was happy naman daw. Nabawi naman daw yung ginalit ko sya to go to his party. Hehe


Looking forward to more birthday celebrations with him,
Yosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...