Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

Suzie Logus

Catchy name right? Oh well I still prefer Choco Banana but I can't be choosy now. Since the accident, my love for Choco Banana lessen. D's right, we need more power and Choco Banana, being old and everything, cannot give us the power we need.

Oh I might be confusing you. I'm talking about D's motorcycles. He decided to sell his CB110 (we named him Choco Banana) and get a new SZ (named Suzie).

I love Suzie's color though. But comfortability-wise, I still want Choco Banana. First thing I noticed was the backride seat. For some reasons, I feel more comfortable with the CB's seat. Then the horrible heat in my feet! More noticeably in my right foot. Maybe the heat is from the tambutso or makina? Whatever I want that to go! Argh

But still Suzie's such a beauty -

Before anything else, let's make Suzie fear God.


Ohh such exciting times. Next weekend, we'll break you in. Wait for it.

Suzie's mama,
Yosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...