Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

My 29th at a glance

As much as I hate to admit it, I'm now officially enjoying the last year of being 20ish. Argh! But instead of sulking on it, might as well just enjoy.

So here's what happened to my birthday weekend:

Since D have work on Saturdays and he cannot skip work just because it's my birthday (insert bitterness here), I woke up early to prepare my birthday cake. I was too tamad to bake a full cake so I made a mug cake instead.
My first mug cake - Chocolate Peanut Butter
Unfortunately, it didn't pass D's standards, even mine. I might try it again but using different recipe.

I went home to Taytay by lunchtime as I promised my family that I will celebrate my birthday with them. I was expecting the gifts from the kids (because my tita told me the night before to make sure I'll go home). But what surprised me was the party they planned for me! Yes complete with birthday cake and party poppers! Yay! I'm super touched. Thank you Turnene Family.


I left at around 4 in the afternoon. I dropped by the salon for a pedi and haircut then went home to wait for D. I set my mind to not expect anything from him. You see my husband is not a big fan of gifts or surprises. As expected his plan was just for us to have dinner somewhere then have a massage. Ok better than nothing diba? We had my birthday dinner at Binalot! Kaloka! But I just let it be because he's not feeling well and can only take that salty food. But surprise surprise! He has a gift for me! It's on my wishlist (which I told him I want to receive on my birthday hehe) so I'm super happy.

He was very much willing to give me a new watch as I am now using his watches after mine broke. Hehe

That ended my natal day but the celebration still continues the day after.

Before lunch, D and I, together with our friend Leo went to the Auto Show at MOA. It's a nice experience since we are planning to get a new car (maybe!). My eyes were fixed on the Lancer EX. No other cars can match it for me. Hehe

We were supposed to have lunch at Vikings but Leo suggested we try the Ramen House that was so popular in Instagram. Well the food was nice. Nothing extra special.

By 5pm, we were already at Royden's place to watch the Finals of Motogp. Marc Marquez won! Yey! As if I care. haha! We ended the day by 2 boxes of pizza (again!) and ice cream.

What a nice birthday weekend. My excitement for birthday is back! Weee

Happy na birthday pa,
Yosh


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...