Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

#RIPCoryMonteith

Devastated. That's exactly what I felt last night when I heard the news. Why?! He's only 31.

After a few minutes of denial, I went online to check if the news were really true. And sadly, it was. And then tweets of speculations that drug abuse might be the cause of his death flooded my twitter feed. He was a drug addict, that I cannot deny. He was put in a rehab as early as when he was 19. Just last month, news that he re-entered the rehab was all over the internet. I was so proud of him. At least he's doing something about the addiction. But then I read tweets saying You-deserved-that-you-addict-you or something like that tweets. I was furious! Who's insensitive bastard will say that to someone who just died! Respect people, respect.

And I can only imagine Lea Michelle right now. Hayy I wish I can share her pains. #StayStrongLea

You will surely be missed Finn Hudson.


Devastated fangirl,
Yosh

NOTE: All photos were grabbed from somewhere in the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...