Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Joining the 'Selfie' bandwagon


Is ME!! :)


I made this picture right after our haircut over the weekend. I so love my blow-dried hair that I suddenly remembered a distant cousin who I unfollowed on IG and FB because of her excessive Selfie. I have nothing against Selfie. I understand the idea of you wanting to flaunt your asset (I hope it's your face) all over the online world. I just cannot take those who post the same shit everyday. I mean it's not enough that you only change your clothes, try changing your hairstyle and lipstick color also. I'm no fashion or beauty consultant but I'm sure it's for the best.

Ohh by the way, I made a very catchy caption for that picture -

Matry nga yung super hawi ng buhok. Tapos ipophotoshop ko din! Tapos hashtag Selfie. Ilang likes kaya? :))

As of this writing, I got 27 likes already. That's just 17 hours ago! Haha! Effective! :D


Wish me more selfie to come,
Yosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...