Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

The Evolution of Sisig Boys


I can't believe it. My babies has grown up to be action stars!!! Yay!

I was there when Sisig Boys' career bloomed. In short I tolerated their stupid stuffs. hah!
It all started with the desire to help our helpers from work. With the money the company earned from the votes, we were able to extend some financial help to those custodians.
They didn't mind picking their faces off the ground just for that cause. And for that I salute them.
We lost the contest by the way. But in our own people's mind, they were already winners.

People thought they disbanded - with the transferring of work and all. But as we all know, distance does not matter with real friends. I never find it very surprising to watch a get together video - i know them, they are bound to create great sequels. And here it is! More magnificent production than ever!

And for those interested enough to watch, this was the video that started it all:

Ok guys you can laugh now :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...