Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My best friend's bump

Ohhh-k! Now we have Lloyd's approval to post Lorie's maternity shoot pictures. Yay! Just a little background - Lorie (or Pac, as I fondly call her) is one of my first ever best friends. We were friends since grade school days. We lost touch during college but we managed to keep up with each other just a few years back. I was her Maid of Honor and she was my bridesmaid. Lloyd, meanwhile, is another grade school classmate. It was a little surprising for me to find him as my friend now since I knew him to be the bully back in grade school. But hey people change. Hehe

I will bore you with pictures on the next slide down so brace yourself! :)














Oo na, hindi nga ako kagalingan magpicture! At lalong hindi rin ako magaling mag-edit. Pero in fairness ha, I was way above my personal expectations in this shoot. It's really hard to erase skin imperfections, lalo na if your subject is a pregnant woman. 

Anyway, it's my first so it's good enough for me. More practice pa for my cousin's shoot naman. 

Happy bump day! (Happy Wednesday I mean :D),
Yosh





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...