Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

Hello September!

PASKO NA!! :)

Kidding. But for us Filipinos, September is the start of the BER months which also means we are nearing the Christmas season. Yey! I think we can postpone buying aircon til next year. Or maybe not. 

Anyway, since Christmas came to my mind, I can't help but think that I still have not started my Christmas funds! All I saved as of this moment are what inside of these - 

Mine's the orange one. D's is of course the yellow pig. Haha! I hope I can make 5,000 this year. I was able to save 4,000+ last year. It covered all my gifts! That's what we are planning to do this year also.

Also, this started our September -

I did my bestfriends' maternity shoot yesterday. I'm still editing the whole bunch of pictures. I just made this one a teaser. I'm so excited for both of them! I'm going to be a ninang again soon! That means additional gift for Christmas! Haha! I really need to save now.


Happy September!
Yosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...