Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Lucky Year for babies?

Have you noticed a lot of baby pictures posted on Facebook lately? I do! I have a lot of friends who gave birth to bouncing babies this year! Apparently, 2012 is a lucky year to have babies. So that explains it.

Anyway, I got a chance to take a snap of Royden and Ate Tina's new baby boy - Karsten Karl.

And of course, our very own Kuya Jubs and Ate Lani's little giant baby boy was also born this year. Look at the many faces of Alfonso Matteo -


And by the way, have you heard the tsismis that I am pregnant? Not the issue last year, just this week. Haha! So I am again pregnant according to them. So to make things clear - I WAS NEVER AND I AM NOT PREGNANT! D and I made a mutual decision to not have babies yet, not until at least 2 years from now. Honestly, I think I am not yet ready. We need to be financially and emotionally ready first so we can be good parents. That is not now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...