Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

All Caked Up!

Wanna know my latest addiction? It's baking! And now I can totally relate to the quote unquote Joy of Baking. hehe

Actually I have been baking since two Christmas ago. D bought an electric oven for me so I can make lasagna for him. I did manage to bake 2 lasagna meal. Plus baked potatoes, baked salmon, baked pastas, chocolate chip cookies and a bunch of chocolate cakes. But my favorite so far is my best ever Chocolate Cake. Whoa! Put down that eyebrow. haha. Let me explain - That was my third attempt on the Choco Cake stuff. The first two cakes were just, you know, EPIC FAILURES! haha. The first one was burnt on the bottom then raw on top. The second one, well it shrunk, not as sponge-like as I expected it. So if I compare my latest cake to the first two, this is the best so far! It has risen! haha

Look for yourself - 
not a big donut!
I don't know if it's because of my new chiffon pan or just the new recipe. Anyway, I'm just so happy. My cake was still far from perfect, maybe 3 more trials! haha. For now, I'll just enjoy it with some brewed coffee.. Geeez I don't drink coffee! haha. For picture purposes, I tried but I can't really take it so I put some milk. In the end, I made a mango juice. haha
perfect with coffee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...