Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Facebook Publicity

I was uncertain of how good (or bad?) facebook is in transmitting information. Not until now.

Yesterday, I was feeling so lovestruck that I decided to post a link of my boyfriend's (ok! fiance's) proposal video on facebook. In just 15 minutes my hit counter sky rocketed to additional 28 views. And now after a day, I counted 50+ more views. (BTW, the proposal happened 4 months ago. I just don't feel like causing commotion then so i didn't post it right away.)

I have no idea if my story was that interesting or my facebook friends were just too bored so they bite to whatever posts they saw on their news feed. 

Now I know the true power of facebook. Expect that I will not post my wedding date there. hehehe :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...