Pages

Saturday, August 5, 2017

#RainbowBaby

If things haven't changed, this post should start with "I'm sorry I have not been blogging because I'm busy" but now I know my reasons are more than valid. You know why? Because I'm overly busy to the point that I've no time to even brush my hair! Can you imagine that? The reason behind that is this cute little being whose photos I'm gonna flood you with (spoiler alert!).

Oh yes, dear readers (I'm still hoping I have some), I got pregnant and bore a child. 

Meet my rainbow baby, Cali. Her name means the most beautiful in Greek and God is my judge. 

I actually have a lot of stories to tell - my pregnancy journey, Cali's birth story and why this post's title is rainbow baby. If only I'll have more time to blog. Haha. For now, I'll leave you with the photos.








My baby is a replica of her dad! Need more proof? She's got her dad's signature pose! Here -

Ok guys, that's it for now. Ze bebe needs mommy's boobies now. Ciao!


Mommy mooo,
Yosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...