Pages

Monday, January 26, 2015

New Direction for 2015

Oh no it's not the famous teenage boyband! It's the new direction I'm planning for my life this 2015. I was so inspired by Bianca Gonzalez' IG post about having a theme for the year. Hers is Build2015. I was thinking of another word for my own year's theme but I can't think of anything else more fitting than Bianca's. We are on the same page of our life now - newlywed (I'm at 2 years already but it still felt like yesterday! Pagbigyan! Haha!), our career's getting better and we have so many things we want to build this year. So I copied her theme. Hehe! Sorry Bianca! I hope you don't mind. And to always remind myself of that motivation, I made it my desktop background. Neat eh?

And the most efficient way to have a direction is to get a planner. I know! I know it's late! Others got theirs November or December last year pa. But alam nyo naman, hindi ako coffee drinker so naturally my planner will be store-bought. I researched and researched for days but I can't find the planner of my dreams so I decided to check the stores personally. I still can't find anything. Because andami ko na nasasayang na days, I decided to get this planner from BDJ.

Nice cover noh? But the inside is not me. It's too colorful for my taste. And it has a lot of commercials inside.

It stayed in my bag for days na hindi ko ginagalaw. Sayang ang pera! So I decided to give it as a gift to my friend instead. So now I'm planner-less again. I searched the internet again, and stumbled upon the planner from Muji. It's simple and commercial-free. Perfect! I decided to get the red one for a pop of color. More inspiring!
 It has a month view which I like so I can glance at my schedule for the whole month.

And a weekly view! With spaces for individual days so I can write freely what I need to accomplish. Across the page there's a free space so I can doodle about anything.

It's size is perfect also. Just the right size so it can fit my purse even on weekends! Nice nice! If there's one thing I wish Muji will improve is its paper's thickness. It's a little bit thin so I'm worried that my colored pens might bleed to the other side. Other than that, it's just perfect for minimalists like me. Did I just say perfect again? Hahaha!

OTHER NEWS! My baby Kira is showing signs of puberty na! His penis is starting to come out and it's all red! I was terrified at first kasi akala ko nagdudugo. But then D said it's normal daw. Waaaaa my baby boy is binata na! Sorry for this gross picture, I just wanted you to see then tell me if it's normal. 

Now, to neuter or not? Decisions, decisions!

Feeling brand new,
Yosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...