Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

My Fairytale Cord @ J&K's Wedding

Another Effortless wedding! This time it's our resident model/cumlaude's Fairytale wedding. Ohh yes not a very usual combination of description diba? Pero si Jophen talaga yan! Beauty and Brains lang! :)

Tama na ang chika. Here's the couple's picture grabbed from the photographer's (Nicolai) FB timeline -

Yup! She married a foreigner! A real-life prince charming. We really are so happy for you Bitz!

From the bottom of your Effortless' friends hearts!
Note: Hindi namin friend si Kuya Waiter na nakawhite sa likod. Haha!

D and myself's hearts most specially.

Wait! Here's my cord - 

Errr assembly time pa lang yan. Here's the finished product packed in a cutesy glass bottle to complete the fairy tale look - 

A little closer - 

I cannot find letter charms anymore so I improvised the J& K using polymer clays. Cute naman diba? Tedious task if you ask me. But I'm happy to do this for my friends. <3

Naiisipan ko na ngang gawing business to e, what do you think? 

Happy ever after,
Yosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...