Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Yellow Roadtrip E-Session

I'm so excitedddddddd na to post our wedding pics, but I promised I won't til its complete. So for now let me share our Engagement photos first.

CARWASH









COMMUTER






RIDER













Special thanks to all the people who helped make this day possible:

Denise and Luis of Afama Photography. They have great ideas and were very much open to requests. Yey!

Toni Aviles for my Hair and Makeup. At first, I was so afraid to get a 'gay' beautician but Toni proved me I need not to be afraid. He was more of a girl that I am! haha. Just look at my pictures and you'll know what I mean. :)

Leo, Carlo, Drekz for being our marshalls and second shooters.

Mama Nits for preparing our home-cooked meals. :)

And most specially - to Papa God for this wonderful day.

To follow - our wedding pictures! :)


2 comments:

  1. hi sis! nice pictures! nakaka-addict magpa picture noh?

    i enjoyed reading your blog. thanks for reading mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa maqui! starstruck ako! weeeee oo nga kakaaddict! thank you for visiting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...