Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

W@W Quotes

I can multitask. That's a fact. Problem is - I always find myself super stressed every time I do it. So to keep my sanity, I try my best to avoid multitasking. I applied the same thinking with my wedding preps. As you all know by now, I took the chance to showcase my inner artistic self in our upcoming wedding. I want to do as much DIYs as I can. I want our wedding to reflect us. So much of that prelude! But I hope you already grasped what I wanted to say - MY BLOG IS EMPTY BECAUSE I'M BUSY. :D

This also affected my online status. I was once a very active w@wie. There was a time that not one topic passed without me commenting on it. But lately, I can't even take a peek. Geez! But one email caught my attention. It was sent in not by the usual weddingsatwork@yahoogroups.com but by Benz Co-Rana herself! Ohh it's that time of the year again. Yearly before Christmas, w@w holds various activities for the community. There's the yearly Auction, Christmas Party. Card Exchange, etc. The email I was talking about earlier was about 'the' Ms.Benz asking w@wies to contribute to next year's W@W Wedding Primer. 

Ever since I knew w@w existed, I bought all the Wedding Primers they released. Yes, we've been engaged for more that 2 years now. So I have 2 old issues with me. During the past years, I haven't tried sending entries mainly because I think what I knew of weddings then won't be book-worthy. But this year, after reading the same old questions, I found myself composing answers. I got surprised that I have 'multiple' entries to every question. And more surprise! 9 of them were published! Maybe I should consider a writing career.. hmm

So here it is. The reason I'm so proud - 









Maybe next year, I can share on topics for newly-weds. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...