Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

party favors from Chocolate Lovers!

My little sister will rock on the 28th! So Ate is off to find some rockin' party favors!

I don't like the usual party loot bags with small toys and candies inside. I want something unique, something rock!
Then I read a particular thread in w@w (learning loads eh?) about Chocolate Lover in Cubao.
Since I'm considering chocolates for my wedding favors, i might as well practice for my sister's birthday.
Lezz Go to the Chocolate Castle!

Look at what I bought:
chocote balls

choco marshmallows
It's really cheap eh! 288 pesos for 1kg of chocoballs? Not bad! I counted one pack, it is 315 balls! If you put 10 per favor, you'll make 31! with 5 pieces for tikim! how good is that?! hehe
And 138 pesos for choco marshmallows will make plenty for smores! wow!

Next time I'll come back for some chocolates for cooking. They have lots.
They also have packaging of all classes, and cooking materials!
Heaven for bakers! Soon i'll be one!
I super luurrvvee Chocolate Lovers! :D

2 comments:

  1. I was SO grateful to have found Chocolate Lover. Until I tried to pay using a Union Bank Visa Check Card. After 1.5 hours of shopping and racking up 4998 pesos worth of stuff they couldn't wrap their brains around what a Visa Check Card is nor could I convince them to just try running the card as a local credit card. VisaCheck has been in the Philippines for 5 years now but the "manager" wasn't aware of it.

    "sir, we don't accept debit cards".

    No problem, just run it as a local credit card.

    "Umm, for a while".

    They refused to swipe it. 35 minutes going back and forth asking each other what to do and searching for the manager (who had just disappeared) and all they would do is keep asking me to wait. The line was stopped and they refused to open another register so EVERYONE was stuck. Finally after 45 minutes I'd had enough and just swiped the card myself and of course it WORKED!

    So while I love that I FINALLY found a place to buy powdered buttermilk after 8 years of searching I'll never step foot in that place again.

    If you're too stupid / lazy to keep up with methods of payment that have been around for FIVE YEARS....

    If you're too cowardly to just try swiping a card b/c you're afraid the world will stop spinning.....

    If you're such a bad manager you leave an upset customer and go sit on your BUTT in the "wholesale" department while your minions who you have not trained or empowered to make simple decisions run around in circles like chickens with their heads cut off.....

    Well then you won't be getting any more of my business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohh I'm so sorry about your experience. I hope they learned from that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...